The table shows the shareholdings of directors and auditors.
|Gabriele Galateri di Genola (Chair)||34,700|
|Francesco Gaetano Caltagirone (Vicarious Vice-Chair)||88,500,000*|
|Clemente Rebecchini (Vice - Chair)||-|
|Philippe Donnet (Managing Director and Group CEO)||1,084,147|
|Paolo Di Benedetto||-|
|Carolyn Dittmeier (Chair of the Board of Statutory Auditors)||-|
|Lorenzo Pozza (Statutory Auditor)||-|
|Antonia Di Bella (Statutory Auditor)||-|
Updated on June 18th 2021
* of which 88,385,000 held through subsidiaries
Summary 2020 - Shareholdings
|Name and Surname||Position||Number of shares held at the end of 2019||Number of shares acquired||Number of shares sold||Number of shares held at the end of 2020|
|Gabriele Galateri di Genola||Chair||26,800||7,900||0||34,700|
|Francesco Gaetano Caltagirone||Vicarious Vice-Chair||78,500,000(1)||7,900,000(2)||1,900,000(2)||84,500,000(3)|
|Philippe Donnet||Managing Director and Group CEO||687,950||228,872(4)||0||916,822|
|Romolo Bardin||Board Member||3,000||
|Other managers with strategic responsibilities (5)||786,848||743,676(6)||143,650||1,386,874|
(1) Of which 78,385,000 shares held through an intermediate legal person.
(2) Through an intermediate legal person.
(3) Of which 84,385,000 shares held through an intermediate legal person.
(4) Shares granted under 2017-2019 LTI Plan.
(5) During the 2020 financial year, there were 20 Managers with Strategic Responsibilities (incluning the Heads of Key Functions), 16 of whom were holders of Generali shares at 31 December 2020.
(6) Shares granted under 2017-2019 LTI Plan.
Note: the share ownership of the Managing Director/Group CEO expressed as a multiple of gross annual fixed recurring remuneration at year-end 2020 is 7.72, whereas the average of share ownership of the Group Management Committee Members owning shares expressed as a multiple of gross annual fixed recurring remuneration at year-end 2020 is 2.13.