The table shows the shareholdings of directors and auditors.
|Gabriele Galateri di Genola (Chair)||26,800|
|Francesco Gaetano Caltagirone (Vicarious Vice-Chair)||78,500,000*|
|Clemente Rebecchini (Vice - Chair)||-|
|Philippe Donnet (Managing Director and Group CEO)||687,950|
|Paolo Di Benedetto||-|
|Carolyn Dittmeier (Chair of the Board of Statutory Auditors)||-|
|Lorenzo Pozza (Statutory Auditor)||-|
|Antonia Di Bella (Statutory Auditor)||-|
Updated on December 4th 2019
* of which 78,385,000 held through subsidiaries
|Managers with strategic responsibilities||554,361|
Situation on 31.12.2018
Summary 2018 - Shareholdings
|Name and Surname||Position||Number of shares held at the end of 2017||Number of shares acquired||Number of shares sold||Number of shares held at the end of 2018|
|Gabriele Galateri di Genola||Chair||26,800||0||0||26,800|
|Francesco Gaetano Caltagirone||Vicarious Vice-Chair||55,500,000(1)||20,724,753(2)(3)||1,324,753(2)(3)||74,900,000(4)|
|Philippe Donnet||Managing Director and Group CEO||245,324||71,421(5)||0||316,745|
|Romolo Bardin||Board Member||0||3,000||0||3,000|
|Other managers with strategic responsibilities||290,183||318,117(6)||73,037||554,361|
(1) Of which 55,385,000 shares held through an intermediate legal person.
(2) Through an intermediate legal person.
(3) Additional 11,681,065 shares have been transferred among Caltagirone Group subsidiaries.
(4) Of which 74,785,000 shares held through an intermediate legal person.
(5) Shares granted under 2015 LTI Plan
(6) Of which 314,617 shares granted under 2015 LTI Plan