The table shows the shareholdings of directors and auditors.
|Andrea Sironi (Chair)||-|
|Philippe Donnet (Managing Director and Group CEO)||1,175,693|
|Francesco Gaetano Caltagirone||157,900,000|
|Carolyn Dittmeier (Chair of the Board of Statutory Auditors)||-|
|Lorenzo Pozza (Statutory Auditor)||-|
|Antonia Di Bella (Statutory Auditor)||-|
Updated on 4 May 2022
Summary 2021 - Shareholdings
|Name and Surname||Position||Number of shares held at the end of 2020||Number of shares acquired||Number of shares sold||Number of shares held at the end of 2021|
|Gabriele Galateri di Genola||Chair||34,700||34,700|
|Francesco Gaetano Caltagirone||Vicarious Vice-Chair||84,500,000(1)||43,245,000(2)||615,000(3)||127,130,000(4)|
|Philippe Donnet||Managing Director and Group CEO||916,822||167,325(5)||1,084,147|
|Romolo Bardin||Board Member||3,000||
|Paolo Di Benedetto||Board Member||100,000(6)||100,000(6)|
|Other managers with strategic responsibilities (7)||1,416,057||545,084(8)||80,362||1,880,779|
(1) Of which 84,385,000 shares held through an intermediate legal person.
(2) Through an intermediary legal person, including the purchase of 1,000,000 shares by an associated company.
(3) Of which 500,000 shares through an intermediary legal person.
(4) Through an intermediary legal person, including the purchase of 1,000,000 shares of an associated company.
(5) Shares granted under 2018-2020 LTI Plan.
(6) Through companies of which he is the sole director.
(7) During the 2021 financial year, the number of Managers with Strategic Responsibilities was equal to 22 (including the Heads of Key Functions), 18 of whom were holders of Generali shares as at 31 December 2021.
(8) Shares granted under the 2018-2020 LTI Plan.