The table shows the shareholdings of directors and auditors.
|Gabriele Galateri di Genola (Chair)||34,700|
|Francesco Gaetano Caltagirone (Vicarious Vice-Chair)||89,000,000*|
|Clemente Rebecchini (Vice - Chair)||-|
|Philippe Donnet (Managing Director and Group CEO)||916,822|
|Paolo Di Benedetto||-|
|Carolyn Dittmeier (Chair of the Board of Statutory Auditors)||-|
|Lorenzo Pozza (Statutory Auditor)||-|
|Antonia Di Bella (Statutory Auditor)||-|
Updated on February 10th 2021
* of which 88,885,000 held through subsidiaries
|Managers with strategic responsibilities||786,848|
Situation on 31.12.2019
Summary 2019 - Shareholdings
|Name and Surname||Position||Number of shares held at the end of 2018||Number of shares acquired||Number of shares sold||Number of shares held at the end of 2019|
|Gabriele Galateri di Genola||Chair||26,800||26,800||26,800||26,800|
|Francesco Gaetano Caltagirone||Vicarious Vice-Chair||74,900,000(1)||6,950,000(2)||3,350,000(2)||78,500,000(3)|
|Philippe Donnet||Managing Director and Group CEO||316,745||371,205(4)||0||687,950|
|Romolo Bardin||Board Member||3,000||
|Other managers with strategic responsibilities||554,361||489,007(5)||256,520||786,848|
(1) Of which 74,785,000 shares held through an intermediate legal person.
(2) Through an intermediate legal person.
(3) Of which 78,385,000 shares held through an intermediate legal person.
(4) Of which 198,697 shares attributed under the 2016 LTI Plan and 172,508 under the special share plan relating to the mandate for the 2016-2019 three-year period.
(5) Of which 489,007 shares granted under 2016 LTI Plan.