Get to know us
Generali is one of the largest global insurance and asset management providers. In 190 years, we have built a multinational group that is present in 50 countries in the world, with a total premium income of € 75.8 billion in 2021. With almost 75,000 employees serving 67 million customers, the Group has a leading position in Europe and a growing presence in Asia and Latin America.
Our purpose, “enable people to shape a safer and more sustainable future by caring for their lives and dreams”, is the reason why we exist and it inspires and motivates us.
Our ambition is to be the Lifetime partner to our customers, offering innovative and personalized solutions thanks to an unmatched distribution network.
We are an inclusive and open community, where our entrepreneurship and growth are encouraged, and we are empowered to make a difference in people’s lives with the work we do.
OUR PEOPLE STRATEGY
To accompany the launch of a new strategic cycle and new business priorities, in 2021 we developed GPeople24 Ready for the Next, the new Generali People Strategy that will guide the Group's priorities and initiatives over the three-year period 2022-24.
With the ultimate objective to support the new strategy through the implementation of the Next Normal in Generali, the following priorities have been defined:
- Enhance a Lifetime Partner, sustainable and meritocratic culture;
- Build a more diverse work environment ensuring equal opportunities & inclusion;
- Invest in business & digital skills to drive growth and boost our people impact;
- Enable an effective organization embracing a sustainable hybrid work model rooted in digital
VALUES AND BEHAVIORS AS THE FOUNDATION OF OUR CULTURE
Find more about Generali's values and behaviors in the section Our Culture.
Generali Values describe what is important for us and we stick to them, no matter what:
- Deliver on the promise
- Value our people
- Live the community
- Be open
Our behaviours describe how we all want to do things and complete our tasks every day, they are our way of doing that makes us different from the rest. They are our commitment, as a community and as individuals. They are the way we want to measure how we achieve results.
- OWNERSHIP: act with proactivity and passion for excellent performance
- SIMPLIFICATION: make things simple, adapt quickly and take smart decisions
- HUMAN TOUCH: partner with others, showing empathy and team spirit
- INNOVATION: embrace differences to make innovation happen