Get to know us
Generali is one of the largest global insurance and asset management providers. In almost 200 years, we have built a multinational group that is present in almost 50 countries in the world, with a total premium income of more than € 66 billion in 2018. With nearly 71,000 employees serving 61 million customers, the Group has a leading position in Europe and a growing presence in Asia and Latin America.
Our ambition is to be the life-time partner to our customers, offering innovative and personalized solutions thanks to an unmatched distribution network.
We are an inclusive and open community, where our entrepreneurship and growth are encouraged, and we are empowered to make a difference in people’s lives with the work we do.
OUR PEOPLE STRATEGY
To accompany the launch of a new strategic cycle and new business priorities, in 2018 we developed GPeople 2021, the new Generali People Strategy that will guide the Group's priorities and initiatives over the three-year period 2019-21.
The new Generali People Strategy is based on five priorities:
- To promote a culture of innovation, customer-centricity and inclusion
- To build and develop the key skills for the digital age
- To encourage the development of leaders and global talent
- To promote excellence and the creation of sustainable value
- To become a streamlined, agile and efficient organization
VALUES AND BEHAVIORS AS THE FOUNDATION OF OUR CULTURE
Find more about Generali's values and behaviors in the section Our Culture.
Generali Values describe what is important for us and we stick to them, no matter what:
- Deliver on the promise
- Value our people
- Live the community
- Be open
Our behaviours describe how we all want to do things and complete our tasks every day, they are our way of doing that makes us different from the rest. They are our commitment, as a community and as individuals. They are the way we want to measure how we achieve results.
- OWNERSHIP: act with proactivity and passion for excellent performance
- SIMPLIFICATION: make things simple, adapt quickly and take smart decisions
- HUMAN TOUCH: partner with others, showing empathy and team spirit
- INNOVATION: embrace differences to make innovation happen