- Non-independent Director
- Non-executive Director
- Member of the Risk and Control Committee
- Member of the Investments and Strategic Operations Committee
- Born in Rome on 8 March 1964
Clemente Rebecchini has been a member of the Board of Directors of Generali since May 2012 and was appointed Vice-chairman in November 2013. After graduating in Economics and Business, he passed his accountancy qualifying examination in 1988. He has worked for Mediobanca since 1989 and he is currently the Central Director head of Principal Investing Division.
relevant positions for our policy on the plurality of offices
- Member of the Board of Italmobiliare S.p.A.
- Member of the Board of Istituto Europeo di Oncologia S.r.l.
- Key manager, head of Principal Investing Division of Mediobanca S.p.A.