- Non-independent Director
- Non-executive Director
- Member of the Risk and Control Committee
- Member of the Corporate Governance, social and environmental Sustainability Committee
- Member of the Appointments and Remuneration Committee
- Member of the Investments Committee
- Member of the Strategic Operations Committee
- Born in Rome on 8 March 1964
Clemente Rebecchini has been a member of the Board of Directors of Generali since May 2012 and was appointed Vice-Chairman in November 2013. After graduating in Economics and Business from La Sapienza University in Rome, he passed his accountancy qualifying examination in 1988. He has worked for Mediobanca since 1989 and he is currently the Central Director head of Principal Investing Division.
He was member of the Board of Directors of Gemina S.p.A., Atlantia S.p.A., Aeroporti di Roma and Telco S.p.A.,where he has been chaiman from 2012 to 2015.
RELEVANT POSITIONS ACCORDING TO OUR DIRECTORS OVERBOARDING POLICY
- Member of the Board of Directors of Italmobiliare S.p.A.
- Member of the Board of Directors of Istituto Europeo di Oncologia S.r.l.
- Key manager, head of Principal Investing Division of Mediobanca S.p.A.