- Non independent Director
- Non-executive Director
- Member of the Appointments and Remuneration Committee
- Member of the Investments Committee
- Member of the Strategic Operations Committee
- Born in Alzano Lombardo (Bergamo) on 29 July 1951.
Lorenzo Pellicioli has been a director of Generali since April 2007.
He began his career in the field of journalism and television, and in 1984 joined the Mondadori Espresso group, where he was soon appointed to top management positions. He then moved to the Costa Crociere group, where from 1990 to 1997 he was first chairman and CEO of Costa Cruise Lines and Compagnie Française de Croisières, then worldwide general manager of Costa Crociere SpA.
In the past he has also been CEO of SEAT Pagine Gialle SpA, director of ENEL, INA and Toro Assicurazioni and a member of the advisory board of Lehman Brothers Merchant Banking.
RELEVANT POSITIONS ACCORDING TO OUR DIRECTORS OVERBOARDING POLICY
- Managing Director of De Agostini S.p.A
- Chair of IGT PLC
- Chair of the Board of Directors of DeA Capital S.p.A.
(IGT PLC and DeA Capital S.p.A. belong to the De Agostini Group)
- Member of the Board of Directors and of the Executive Committee of De Agostini Editore
- Member of the Monitoring Committee of Banijay Group S.a.s.
- Member of the Council of general partners of B&D Holding di Marco Drago e C. S.A.P.A.
- Member of the advisory board of Palamon Capital Partners