Generali People Strategy
To accompany the launch of a new strategic cycle and new business priorities, in 2018 we developed GPeople 2021, the new Generali People Strategy that will guide the Group's priorities and initiatives over the three-year period 2019-21. We embarked upon a co-creation process involving over 400 people group-wide at different organisational levels, to develop the new Generali People Strategy.
We identified five priorities as a result:
- To promote a culture of innovation, customer-centricity and inclusion
- To build and develop the key skills for the digital age
- To encourage the development of leaders and global talent
- To promote excellence and the creation of sustainable value
- To become a streamlined, agile and efficient organisation
We support each priority through specific global and local initiatives and defined and monitored targets, in line with the Generali 2021 strategic plan.