Notice of call of the 2023 Annual General Meeting
14 March 2023 - 17:28
Milan – The Assicurazioni Generali Board of Directors has convened an ordinary session of the Annual General Meeting to be held in Trieste on 26th April, first call, and 28th April, second call.
The Board has decided to avail itself of the right, introduced by article 106 of the decree law 18 of 17th March 2020, (converted into law on 24th April 2020, no. 27, extended by the decree law no. 198 of 29th December 2022, converted by Law no. 14 of 24th February 2023), to convene the Annual General Meeting without in person attendance by shareholders and in the presence of the Designated Representative.
Shareholders that will participate in the Annual General Meeting by giving a proxy to the Designated Representative will be able to follow the proceedings via live streaming on the Company’s website.
The opening speeches will be broadcast live and made accessible to the public.
The Annual General Meeting will resolve on:
- Financial statements for the year 2022 and allocation of the profit
- Appointment of a director for the years ending 31 December 2023 and 2024;
- Appointment and remuneration of the Board of Statutory Auditors and its Chair;
- Presentation of the Report on remuneration policy and payments:
- Group Long Term Incentive Plan (LTIP) 2023-2025;
- Share plan for Generali Group employees;
- Authorisation to buyback own shares for the purposes of remuneration and incentive plans.
The full text of the proposed resolutions and of the Board of Directors’ reports on the items on the agenda and all the related documentation will be made available, in accordance with the timeframes and procedures established by law, at the Company’s registered office, at the centralised regulated information storage system eMarket SDIR at the web address www.emarketstorage.it/it, and on the Company’s website, in the area dedicated to the 2023 Annual General Meeting in the Governance section.