The Board of Directors establishes the Board Committees and appoints their members
12 May 2022 - 22:13
Milan – The Board of Directors of Assicurazioni Generali, at a meeting today chaired by Andrea Sironi, resolved to establish the Board Committees and appointed their members:
- Risk & Control Committee: chair Luisa Torchia; members: Umberto Malesci, Clemente Rebecchini;
- Remuneration Committee: chair Diva Moriani; members: Alessia Falsarone, Clara Furse, Lorenzo Pellicioli;
- Appointments and Corporate Governance Committee: chair Andrea Sironi; members: Clara Furse, Diva Moriani, Luisa Torchia;
- Related Parties Transactions Committee: chair Antonella Mei-Pochtler; members: Diva Moriani, Luisa Torchia;
- Innovation and Sustainability Committee: chair Umberto Malesci; members: Alessia Falsarone, Antonella Mei-Pochtler.
At this moment, the Investment Committee has not been established.
The Directors Marina Brogi, Francesco Gaetano Caltagirone and Flavio Cattaneo have renounced, at this time, to be part of the Board Committees, requesting the establishment of a Board Committee for the prior assessment of strategic transactions, which, in a proposal under consideration, would have been under the oversight of the entire Board of Directors.
The Board of Directors have instructed the Appointments and Governance Committee to prepare a proposal in light of the request, considering market best practice.
The Board of Directors also ascertained that its members fully comply with the requirements of good standing, professionalism and independence set by the Italian laws for insurance companies.