Notice of call of the 2018 Shareholders' Meeting
14 March 2018 - 19:30
Milan – The Board of Directors called both the ordinary and the extraordinary Shareholders’ Meetings on April 17-18-19, 2018.
The ordinary Meeting will resolve on:
- Approval of the Annual Financial Statements as at 31 December 2017, including the Reports of the Board of Directors, the Board of Statutory Auditors and the External Auditor. Presentation of the consolidated financial statements and of the integrated annual report. Allocation of profits 2017 and distribution of dividends.
- Presentation of the Remuneration Report. Approval of remuneration policy under art. 123-ter of Legislative Decree no. 58/1998 (CFBA) and art. 24 of ISVAP Regulation no. 39/2011.
- 2018 Group Long Term Incentive Plan (LTIP). Approval of the 2018 LTIP pursuant to Art. 114-bis of the CFBA. Approval of the authorisation to purchase own shares and to dispose of them for the purpose of incentive plans.
The extraordinary Meeting will resolve on:
- 2018 Group Long Term Incentive Plan (LTIP). Approval of the delegation of power to the Board of Directors pursuant to Art. 2443 of the Italian Civil Code, for a period of 5 years from the date of the resolution, to increase the share capital with free issues and in one or several transactions, pursuant to Art. 2439 of the Italian Civil Code for the purposes of the 2018 LTIP.
- Amendment of the Articles of Association. Approval in an extraordinary session of the amendment to Art. 9 of the Company’s Articles of Association (on the update of Equity items for the Life section and the Non-life section) pursuant to Art. 5 of ISVAP Regulation no. 17 of 11 March 2008.
The full text of the draft resolutions and the reports of the Board of Directors on the items of the agenda and all the documents, according to applicable laws, will be available at the Company’s registered office, in the eMarket SDIR mechanism at the Internet address www.emarketstorage.com as well as in the Company’s website www.generali.com.
From March 15, 2018, for information :