Assicurazioni Generali is a 2022 “Top Employer”
The certification was awarded by global authority ‘Top Employers Institute’ to Assicurazioni Generali as well as to Generali Italia and Cattolica Assicurazioni in Italy, and to Generali España in Spain
Milan – Assicurazioni Generali has been recognised as a 2022 “Top Employer” by the Top Employers Institute, the global authority on recognising excellence in HR practices, thanks to the policies and strategies implemented to attract the best talent, contribution to employee wellbeing, and improvement the working environment.
The Top Employer certification was awarded to Assicurazioni Generali as well as to Generali Italia and Cattolica Assicurazioni in Italy, and to Generali España in Spain.
Top Employers Institute assessed Assicurazioni Generali on the basis of several aspects, including HR programmes and processes, people development, working environment, and corporate values, comparing them with those of over 1,800 companies in 123 countries all over the world.
The results have rewarded Assicurazioni Generali, which showed particular engagement in the following categories:
- People Strategy, in which the Company's actions are guided by initiatives such as the annual Engagement Survey, allowing employees to express their opinion on the progress made and help identify areas for improvement, making it possible to follow up their feedback and turn it into concrete actions
- Leadership, thanks to specific training initiatives such as the Managerial Acceleration Program
- Talent Acquisition, which includes recruiting processes as well as Group Talent identification and related activities, such as Development Centre and Plans, and a dedicated platform
- Ethics & Integrity, thanks to relevant standards and tools to offer a compliant working environment
- Sustainability, which is among the originators of the Group’s new strategic plan and is also put into practice through initiatives such as The Human Safety Net foundation, which aims to unlock the potential of people living in vulnerable circumstances and to increase Generali’s social impact in the communities where the Group operates in Europe, Asia, and Latin America
- Diversity & Inclusion, with particular reference to the monitoring of the Group's progress on gender, generations, culture, and inclusion issues. The main projects launched in this direction include female mentoring programmes such as Women Empower or the Future Owners project to identify and retain young talents, accelerating their career path within the Group, as well as projects dedicated to disability and support to the rights of the LGBT community, to improve inclusion in the workplace and share the best practices to promote Generali’s cultural transformation.
This important certification demonstrates Generali’s commitment to being more than a workplace: an environment that can attract and retain talent while promoting wellbeing and the ongoing professional growth of its people - enabling them to express and unleash their potential, with a positive impact for both business and communities.