We want to foster a centralized IT infrastructure to improve efficiency, service level and drive our transition to new technologies and cloud.
Through scale shared IT platforms, we want to accelerate groupwide transformation across Business Units, while leveraging a harmonized IT landscape ensuring security of operations and customer data.
We will focus on:
- Security, to protect our customers’ data and capitalize on IT landscape evolution. Find out more here
- Centralized IT Infrastructure, pooling skills to guide technology transition and the journey to cloud
- Shared IT Platform, to accelerate our transformation across all business units
Shared IT Platform
Generali Insurance in a Box program started in 2019 to become the methodological framework to select solutions for the new Core and Corporate systems in the countries, just with the aim to provide convergent solutions to this emerging common problem of countries: modernization of the Core and Corporate systems.
The program started in order to:
- Built on standardized platforms, thereby evaluating the best solutions on a global basis
- Proposes a comprehensive solution embracing P&C, Life, claims and policy administration
- Operates through a centralized delivery center to manage the systems with maximum efficiency
- Embraces a "Cloud First" and open IT architecture approach to ensure connection to new digital ecosystems
Then, in the last year GOSP – Generali Operations Service Platform has added to Insurance in a Box delivery capability, in creating a Solution Delivery Center team.
In this way Insurance in a Box can be an enabler and accelerator of the digital transformation of the Group, through offering strong and reliable layers to build the core insurance processes of the companies.