Shares history 1951
The ordinary and extraordinary shareholders’ meetings held on 26 June 1951 voted to increase the company's share capital from ITL 4 billion to ITL 6 billion by increasing the nominal value of the shares from ITL 2,000 to ITL 3,000 each, with dividend rights from 1 January 1951.
The increase, which was carried out free of charge by withdrawing the related amount from the “Monetary Adjustment Revaluation Reserve”, was recorded on the share certificates with a stamp.
With this increase, the company’s share capital, which prior to the war was ITL 120 million, was revalued 50 times.
This resolution was ratified by the Civil and Criminal Courts of Rome by decree No. 3670 of 6 September 1951, filed with the Clerk of that Court on 12 September 1951, registered under No. 1136/47 of the Company Register, inserted in folder No. 258/21 and published in the Official Journal of the Province of Rome, No. 74 of 14 September 1951.