Claims management and settlement is a key stage of the relationship with our clients. It is the moment when the Group responds to its contractual promise, and when the client can be won or lost. It is an area where we are committed to ensuring excellent service quality and attention to clients’ differing needs.
To guarantee the utmost quality we have defined the Claims Management Guidelines to coordinate the claims management activities in all countries in which we operate. This level of excellence is also guaranteed by a strong Claims Community inside the Group which meets four times a year and is actively and constantly involved in developing initiatives that are consistent with the Group strategy.
Through the Claims: the Generali way project we have pledged to improve the key areas of the claims management process to guarantee a service that is considered excellent by customers, distributors and the market, and that is supported by the best possible technical performances.
To achieve this goal, we are committed to:
- listening to our customers, also through the feedback on their experiences (NPS), to remove all pain points
- developing distinctive new services to respond to the needs of customers and improve their satisfaction
- increasing the use of new technologies, with the support of data analysis, to simplify our processes and increase our service level and efficiency
- increasing the fight against fraud through targeted actions and the monitoring of processes
- continuously improving the technical quality of claims management
Furthermore, to maintain excellent quality in the services delivered and to ensure integrity with regard to human and labour rights, the fight against corruption and respect for the environment, we ask the partners who work with us in the claims management and settlement sector to adopt the provisions of the Ethical Code for suppliers of the Generali Group.