Generali Italia enriches its offer for families with new guarantees of safety and prevention
Being LifetimePartner to our customers also means being able to understand reality and intervene, especially in extraordinary situations, to meet people’s needs in a timely and effective manner.
This is why Generali Italia has decided to enrich Immagina Benessere, the innovative insurance solution for Italian families tailored to their lifestyles, with new guarantees and services for prevention and health protection.
Today, Immagina Benessere assists over 100,000 clients with service ranging from virtual check-ups to job coaching, and the sending of childminders and home help; the new guarantees developed by Generali Italia include greater protection for the earning power of families, even in the event of loss of employment, the extension of intensive care benefits as a result of Covid-19, and new guarantees for preventive dental care.
Marco Sesana, Country Manager & CEO Generali Italia and Global Business Lines, declared: “Being a Lifetime Partner is just that: analysing the context in real time, listening to customers, responding to new demands, and providing practical and immediate solutions”.
This initiative belongs to the project #InsiemeGeneriamoFiducia (Let's Build Trust Together), the action plan developed by Generali involving its customers, employees, agents, suppliers, institutions and communities with the aim of building trust, making each ones’ expertise available and providing practical and immediate solutions.
Immagina Benessere for the new demands of the social context:
- new guarantees for major surgery, cancer and a special additional injury allowance;
- income protection allowance, which protects the insured party in the event of loss of employment with a monthly allowance for 12 months;
- extension of the health prevention programme with preventive dental care.
- extension of the scope of the guaranteed Reimbursement of costs incurred before and after hospitalization or surgery;
- extension of theguaranteed Lump-Sum Compensation for surgery to ICU admission following a positive test for Covid-19.