Shares history 2000
The extraordinary shareholders’ meeting of 30 October 1999 voted:
- 1. pursuant to Article 2440 and paragraph 4 of Article 2441 of the Italian Civil Code, to increase the company’s share capital from ITL 2,051,851,000,000 (two thousand fifty-one billion eight hundred fifty-one million) to a maximum of ITL 2,612,149,074,000 (two thousand six hundred twelve billion one hundred forty-nine million seventy-four thousand) by issuing the appropriate number of ordinary shares with a nominal value of ITL 2,000 (two thousand). The capital increase shall be carried out as follows:
- a maximum number of 280,149,037 (two hundred eighty million one hundred forty-nine thousand thirty-seven) ordinary shares with a nominal value of ITL 2,000 (two thousand) shall be issued at a price of ITL 6,450 (six thousand four hundred fifty) each, including a share premium of ITL 4,450 (four thousand four hundred fifty);
- the newly issued shares shall be paid up through the transfer of a maximum of 2,913,549,985 (two billion nine hundred thirteen million five hundred forty-nine thousand nine hundred eighty-five) ordinary shares of “Istituto Nazionale delle Assicurazioni – INA S.p.A.” obtained through the public tender offer for the purchase or exchange of “Istituto Nazionale delle Assicurazioni – INA S.p.A.” shares in the proportion of 10.4 (ten point four) shares transferred for each newly issued share;
- dividend rights on the newly issued shares shall become effective as of 1 January 1999 and shall be issued with coupons No. 8 onwards;
- subscriptions to the newly issued shares shall be valid and effective – even if the capital increase is not fully subscribed within the time limit established for the aforementioned public tender offer – on condition that the total number of newly issued shares is not less than 186,766,025 (one hundred eighty-six million seven hundred sixty-six thousand twenty-five);
- notwithstanding the requirements of letter d), above, subscriptions to the newly issued shares may be declared valid and effective if the total number of shares is less than the minimum specified therein, provided that such number is not less than 95,250,673 (ninety-five million two hundred fifty thousand six hundred seventy-three).