Shares history 1925
The ordinary and extraordinary shareholders’ meetings of 9 May 1925 passed a resolution to increase the company’s share capital to ITL 60,000,000 by issuing 40,000 shares with a nominal value of ITL 500 each, in the proportion of one new share for every two held at a price of ITL 500 each. This resolution was ratified by order No. 13271 of the Ministry of the National Economy on 20 June 1925. The new shares were issued starting from 1 July 1925.