Shares history 1948
The extraordinary shareholders’ meeting held on 31 March 1948 voted to increase the company's share capital from ITL 1,200,000,000 to ITL 4,000,000,000 as follows:
- from ITL 1,200,000,000 to ITL 2,400,000,000 through a free increase of the nominal value of 1,200,000 shares to ITL 2,000, with dividend rights from 1 January 1948;
- from ITL 2,400,000,000 to ITL 3,200,000,000 through the issue of 400,000 shares with a nominal value of ITL 2,000 each and dividend rights from 1 July 1948 in the proportion of one new share for every three shares held, for a price of ITL 2,000 each, plus ITL 150 per share for taxes and expenses.
- from ITL 3,200,000,000 to ITL 4,000,000,000 through the issue of 400,000 shares with a nominal value of ITL 2,000 each and dividend rights from 1 January 1949 in the proportion of 1 new share for every 4 shares held at the time of the issue, for a price of ITL 2,000 each, plus ITL 150 per share for taxes and expenses. The transactions described in points 1) and 2) began on 12 July 1948, and the increase described in point 3) began on 3 January 1949. With the execution of the resolutions passed by the general shareholders’ meeting held on 31 March 1948, the company’s share capital was increased to ITL 4 billion, entirely paid up, divided into 2 million shares with a nominal value of ITL 2,000 each. This resolution was ratified by the Civil and Criminal Courts of Rome by decree No. 1364 of 14 May 1948, filed with the Clerk of that Court on 29 May 1948, registered under No. 1136/47 of the Company Register, inserted in folder No. 258/21 and published in the Official Journal of the Province of Rome, No. 46 of 8 June 1948.