Shares history 1947
The extraordinary shareholders’ meeting held in Venice on 29 January 1947 voted to transfer the company’s registered office to Rome.
The ordinary and extraordinary shareholders’ meetings held on 27 March 1947 voted to increase the company’s share capital from ITL 120,000,000 to ITL 1,200,000,000, as follows:
- bonus issue of 1,800,000 shares with a nominal value of ITL 200 each, with dividend rights from 1 January 1947, in the proportion of three new shares for each share held with a nominal value of ITL 200;
- subscription of 3,600,000 shares with a nominal value of ITL 200 each carrying dividend rights from 1 January 1947 in the proportion of six new shares for each share held at a price of ITL 225 each (ITL 200 plus ITL 25 in expenses);
- reverse splitup of the 600,000 old shares and 5,400,000 new shares with a nominal value of ITL 200 each resulting from points 1) and 2) into shares with a nominal value of ITL 1,000 each, thus bringing the entire share capital to ITL 1,200,000,000 consisting of 1,200,000 shares with a nominal value of ITL 1,000 each, with dividend rights from 1 January 1947.
The related transactions began on 19 May 1947.
This resolution was ratified by the Civil and Criminal Courts of Rome by decree No. 1867 of 3 May 1947, filed with that court on 12 May 1947, registered under No. 1136/47 of the Company Register, inserted in folder No. 258/21 and published in the Official Journal of the Province of Rome, No. 38 of 13 May 1947.