- Chairman of KPMG S.p.A. and Senior Partner of the KPMG Network in Italy
- Partner in charge of the Audit of the Generali Group in Italy
- Born in Milan on 1st May 1960
Domenico Fumagalli joined KPMG in 1982 and became Partner in the Milan office in 1995. Since 1st October 2009 he has been both the Chairman of KPMG S.p.A. and the Senior Partner of the KPMG Network in Italy.
In his career he has audited leading banking groups, both national and international. He has matured a significant experience in dealing with clients having complex organizational and professional features. Among such clients we can name, merely by way of example, Intesa San Paolo, UniCredit, Credit Suisse, UBI and Citigroup.
- Member of the KPMG Global Board
- Member of the KPMG EMA Board