Governance & management
The Board of Directors of the Parent Company is the body responsible for setting the Group's goals and commitments for sustainability, in addition to assessing risks, opportunities and areas for improvement.
Responsibility for sustainability at Group level is attributed to the Group CEO, who is charged with implementing the strategies and policies established by the Board of Directors.
At the Group Head Office (GHO), specific bodies and dedicated functions have also been established to ensure we systematically take into account social and environmental aspects related to business activities, as well as economic ones:
- Group CSR Committee, an internal body made up of managers who, reporting to the Group CEO and the General Manager, discuss the issues of social and environmental responsibility and the action to be taken in their respective areas of expertise in order to meet the established goals, monitoring the results over time
- Country CSR Committee, bodies active at national level that make it possible to improve the organisation and coordination of activities in the social and environmental sphere
- Group Social Responsibility, which reports to Group Communications and Public Affairs Director and is responsible for:
- defining and implementing the Group social responsibility model through dialogue with the GHO functions and the involvement of the sustainability teams in the countries in which the Group operates the CSR Community was created to this end in 2016
- reporting on the results as they are achieved.
We also have bodies specifically dedicated to the management of environmental matters.