Below is a list of netiquette rules we would like you to kindly follow when communicating with us on our social channels:
1. Please say hi and use emojis, we are happy when we know you are happy too!
2. Please refrain from using bad language and sharing unauthorized information.
3. Therefore, please remember to be courteous. There is another person behind the screen too. They deserve to be treated with respect just as much as you do.
4. We are not a care page, so we will not provide information on Generali’s services. If you have any questions about the offer or need assistance, please refer to the local contacts listed in the “Our Locations” section.
5. Please do not type in all capitals, as they’re the written equivalent of shouting. As you obviously know shouting at someone is very rude, so if for some reason you cannot turn it off, do mention to avoid misunderstandings.
6. Please do take some time to research before asking. The information you are looking, might already be on our website under our FAQs questions. However, if for some reason you cannot make sense of the results you find, please ask and we will be extremely happy to reply.
7. In the event you break our courtesy rules, we will reserve the right to delete offensive comments and or ban the user who made them from our page.