- Executive Director as Managing Director and Group Chief Executive Officer
- Chairman of the Investment Committee
- Manager in charge of the Internal Control and Risk Management System
- Born in Suresnes (France) on 26 July 1960
Philippe Donnet has been appointed Managing Director and Group CEO of Generali on 17 March 2016.
In 1983 he held the role of Sales Director at Maisons Phoenix. Between 1985 and 2007 he held various positions within the AXA Group. In 2007 he became the Managing Director for Asia Pacific at Wendel Investissement, Singapore. In 2010 he held the position of Managing Partner at HLD in Paris. From 7 October 2013 until the end of 2016 he held the role of Country Manager Italy of Generali and, until May 2016, CEO of Generali Italia.
Knight of the National Order of Merit (France).
RELEVANT POSITIONS FOR OUR POLICY ON THE PLURALITY OF OFFICES
There are no relevant positions for our policy on the plurality of offices.
- Vice-Chair and member of the Executive Committee of ANIA
- Chair of MIB School of Management