In June 2017 we carried out the second Generali Global Engagement Survey with the aim of making it a managerial tool for continuous improvement. For this reason, there has been an increase in the number of managers that have had access to the results for their area of responsibility (around 900 in 2015, over 2000 in 2017).
The Global Engagement Survey registered:
- Group participation rate of 86%
- Group engagement rate of 80%*
- an improvement in all areas identified as critical in the 2015 Survey
During 2018, leveraging our strengths, we established specific action plans for the opportunities for improvement. The priorities mainly identified in the local action plans were:
- foster strategy cascading and communication;
- keep investing in performance management tools and meritocracy;
- accelerate on efficiency and velocity;
- further enhance a diverse and inclusive culture.
Since January 2018, more than 390 local actions were planned, initiated and communicated. At the end of December 2018, 92% of these were already implemented, with a view to launching 100% of the actions by the end of June 2019, coinciding with the third edition of the Generali Global Engagement Survey.
*men engagement rate: 81%; women engagement rate: 79%