In Italy the Qui per Voi (Here with You) service is available: an action procedure in the event of significant damage caused by a natural event which can involve many people. Through Generali Qui per Voi, the Natural Events Team takes action within 48 hours and, if physical locations are not available, a mobile office ensures that the team is fully operational in the area of the event.
The activation process involves company staff, assessors, claims adjusters and agents, and is based on:
- watchmen, who monitor the event in the area
- event manager, who activates the services suited to the emergency situation
- a task force that supports the agencies throughout the country, dealing with the opening of claims files and the identification and coordination of partners for defining and settling claims
- a dedicated line, to promptly assist clients
- a mobile operating base, in case natural events make the local structures and agencies unusable.
As a result of the cooperation with several specialised partners, Generali Qui per Voi offers immediate recovery or repair of goods. The services differ in case of damage to homes, businesses or cars and include house cleaning with the support of a network of craftsmen, the renovation of facilities and machinery, the securing of non-damaged material, the intervention of repairers, the temporary shop for repaired or saved goods, and payment of an advance on compensation.