The Generali Corporate app is meant to provide our key stakeholders with the Groups’ core package of info while on the move.
Its main features include:
- press releases and press kit
- webcast and financial results with latest reports
- key multimedia events
- share charts: Generali’s share intraday graph, interactive charts, investment calculator
- corporate documents, as Code of Conduct, Sustainability Report and Governance Report
- image gallery, including Top Management and advertising historical posters
- map with quick references to the Group presence worldwide
- interactive calendar of key events
- main Head Office contacts
- ecological footprint: the game to playfully measure the impact of our daily actions on the environment
Conceived as an agile tool for mobile professionals looking for the latest info on Generali, it complements generali.com website, which is the app's primary source of info and which is always available for further browsing and deeper research.
We would like our app to be useful and user friendly. Therefore we welcome your feedbacks and suggestions on how to improve it. Please feel free to email us.
The mobile application is available for free on the App Store; it is compatible with both iPhone and iPad devices and it requires the iOS 5.0 minimum version. It requires about 2,30 MB of memory on your device.
The mobile application is available for free on the Play Store; it is compatible with both Android Smartphone and Android Tablet devices and it requires the Android 4.1 minimum version; with an oldest version of the OS all the features of the app (e.g. multimedia) cannot be ensured. It requires about 1,60 MB of memory on your device.