He was born on 13 February 1970 in Torino. He took a degree in Economics and Business at the Turin University and is a certified public accountant, listed in the register of auditors. He has got many managerial experiences in Italy and abroad as well as significant experience as advisor for issues concerning governance, strategic analysis, development operations and in turnaround operations. He provides companies with support in the internationalization and development processes in other countries. He was a lecturer in professional training courses for young graduates’ integration into the labour market and is very skilled in issues relating the Organization Models relevant to D.lgs.231/2001.
RELEVANT POSITIONS AS PER ARTICLE 148-BIS TUIF ON THE PLURALITY OF OFFICES
- Chair of the Board of Statutory Auditors and of the Surveillance Body of Salmoiraghi & Viganò S.p.A.*
- Chair of the Board of Statutory Auditors of EFORT W.F.C. Holding S.p.A.
- Statutory Auditor of Luxottica S.r.l.*, Luxottica Italia S.r.l.*, Barberini S.p.A.*, GENERALI Insurance Asset Management S.p.A. SGR, Egal S.p.A., M.P.E. S.r.l. and O.L.C.I. Engineering S.r.l.
- Sole auditor of Nextore S.r.l.*
(* companies that belong to EssilorLuxottica Group)
- Chair of the Supervisory Board of Fondazione Leonardo Del Vecchio
- Sole auditor of Fondazione Salmoiraghi & Viganò
- Auditor of Fondazione One Sight