- Independent Director
- Non-executive Director
- Member of the Risk and Control Committee
- Member of the Appointments and Remuneration Committee
- Born in Rome on 30 August 1967
Sabrina Pucci has been a member of the Board of Directors of Assicurazioni Generali since 30 April 2013.
She embarked on an academic career after graduating in Economics and Business from La Sapienza University in Rome.
Her fields of research include international accounting standards, risk, insurance, banks, financial instruments, intangible assets and pension funds. She has published extensively in her fields of expertise.
From April 2018 to May 2021 she was independent member of the Board of Directors of EssilorLuxottica S.A., company listed on Paris Stock Market.
RELEVANT POSITIONS ACCORDING TO OUR DIRECTORS OVERBOARDING POLICY
She does not hold relevant positions according to our Directors Overboarding Policy.
- Since 2005 she has been full professor of Business Administration at the Economics Faculty of Roma Tre University
- She is a member of the Insurance Accounting Working Group at the European Financial Reporting Advisory Group (EFRAG)
- Chair of the Insurance Commission constituted by the OIC (the Italian Accounting Standard Setter)
For information on Sabrina Pucci shareholdings, see the shareholdings section.