- Independent Director
- Non-executive Director
- Member of the Appointments and Remuneration Committee
- Member of the Investments Committee
- Member of the Strategic Operations Committee
- Member of the Related Party Transactions Committee
- Born in Belluno (BL) on 23 April 1978
Romolo Bardin has been a member of the Board of Directors of Assicurazioni Generali since 28 April 2016.
He graduated in Business Administration from Ca' Foscari University in Venice. Since 2002 he has been working for Del Vecchio Group, first at Luxottica S.p.A. and then at Delfin S.à r.l. He is currently Chief Executive Officer at Delfin S.à r.l. and at other companies of the same group.
He was member of the board of directors of Molmed S.p.A., company already listed on the Milan Stock exchange.
RELEVANT POSITIONS ACCORDING TO OUR DIRECTORS OVERBOARDING POLICY
- Chief Executive Officer of Delfin S.à r.l.
- Member of the Board of Directors, member of the Audit Committee and the Strategic and Investment Committee of Covivio S.A. (ex Fonciere des Regions), company listed on Paris Stock Market.
- Member of the Board of Directors, member of the Audit Committee and the Nomination and Remuneration Committee of EssilorLuxottica S.A., company listed on Paris Stock Market.
- Chief Executive Officer of Vast Gain Ltd Group S.à r.l., Immochapelle S.A., DFR Investment S.à r.l. and Aterno S.à r.l.
- Member of the Board of Directors of Luxair S.A.
- Member of the Board of Directors of Fondazione Leonardo Del Vecchio
For information on Romolo Bardin's shareholdings, see the shareholding section.