- Independent Director
- Non-executive Director
- Member of the Risk and Control Committee
- Member of the Related Party Transactions Committee
- Born in Milan on 7 April 1961
Roberto Perotti has been a member of the Board of Directors of Assicurazioni Generali since 28 April 2016.
He graduated in Economics from the Bocconi University in Milan and obtained a Ph.D. at the Department of Economics at MIT. From 1991 to 2001 he was professor of Economics at Columbia University in New York; since 2005 he has been full professor of Economics at the Bocconi University. He was the editor of the Journal of the European Economic Association. He is the author of essays and many scientific publications on national and international magazines.
RELEVANT POSITIONS ACCORDING TO OUR DIRECTORS OVERBOARDING POLICY
He does not hold any relevant positions according to our Directors Overboarding Policy.
- Member of the National Bureau of Economic Research, Cambridge, Massachusetts
- Member of the Center for Economic Policy Research, London
- Member of the Advisory Scientific Committee of CREI, Universitat Pompeu Fabra