- Independent Director
- Non-executive Director
- Member of the Risk and Control Committee
- Member of the Related Party Transactions Committee
- Born in Milan on 5 May 1962
Ines Mazzilli has been appointed member of the Board of Directors of Assicurazioni Generali on 7 May 2019.
She graduated in Business Administration, major in Finance, from Bocconi University in Milan and she attended a management Course at the INSEAD University in France.
From 1987 to 1993 she worked in senior finance jobs in Elizabeth Arden, being part of Eli Lilly first, and Unilever after. From 1993 to 2016 she worked in Heineken, beginning as Planning & Control Manager for the Italian Operating Company and she was Finance Director from 2001 to 2005. From 2006 to 2010 she was Senior Finance Director of the Western Europe Region and lastly, from 2015 to 2016, she was Senior Director of the Global Finance Processes & Internal Control.
RELEVANT POSITIONS ACCORDING TO OUR DIRECTORS OVERBOARDING POLICY
- Non-executive and Independent Member of the Board of Directors and chair of the Audit and Risk Committee of Saipem S.p.A.
- Non-executive and Independent Member of the Board of Directors, Member of the Supervisory Committee, chair of the Control, Risk and Sustainability Committee and of the Transactions with Related Parties Committee of Safilo Group S.p.A., as well as member of the Supervisory Committee of its subsidiaries Safilo S.p.A. and Safilo Industrial S.r.l.
- Member of the Advisory Board of Corso di Laurea Magistrale in Economia e Legislazione d’Impresa, University of Pavia, Italy
- Member of the Advisory Council and Senior Advisor (external) for GENPACT
For additional info see also the Linkedin profile.