- Audit partner and head of EY's Insurance Sector for Italy
- Signing partner for Generali's Audit
- born in Lecco on 22 September 1960
Paolo Ratti graduated in Business and Administration from L. Bocconi University in Milan and he is enrolled in the Italian Chartered Accountant register. From 2009 to 2010 has been head of EY's Central Western Europe Insurance Sector. He worked as auditor in Switzerland, Austria and Germany and gained international experience, mindset and openness towards the Global Insurance marketplace.
He has been audit partner until 2012 of several other national and international insurance companies, such as Toro Group, ING Italia, Cattolica Group, subsidiaries of Unipol Group, subsidiaries of Allianz Italia Group, Crédit Agricole Vita.
- Chair of the Insurance Working Party at Accountancy Europe
- Chair of the Insurance Commission of ASSIREVI (National Italian Association of Auditing firms)
- Stable member of OIC (Italian Standard Setter) Insurance Commission
- Stable member of EY EMEIA Insurance Industry Board and EY Global Insurance Executive Committee