Shares history 2003
At its meeting on 18 March 2003, the Board of Directors of “Assicurazioni Generali Società per Azioni” voted:
- omitted…the extraordinary allocation of profits to employees…omitted;
- accordingly, to increase the company’s share capital by a maximum of EUR 350,000.00 (three hundred fifty thousand/00) by issuing the appropriate number of new ordinary shares with a nominal value of EUR 1.00 (one/00) each, and therefore by a maximum of 350,000 (three hundred fifty thousand) shares. The increase shall be carried out as follows:
- capitalisation of the amount corresponding to the nominal value of the new issue up to maximum of EUR 350,000.00 (three hundred fifty thousand/00) from the Extraordinary Reserve (profits from past periods);
- bonus issue of a maximum of 350,000 (three hundred fifty thousand) ordinary shares with the same characteristics of the shares already outstanding, to be allocated starting on 18 (eighteen) March 2003 (two thousand three) to the recipients specified in the related Rules;
- dividend rights of the new shares effective as of 1 January 2003 (two thousand three); the shares shall be issued with coupons 12 (twelve) onwards;
- if the aforesaid maximum number of shares is not allocated, the share capital shall be increased by the amount corresponding to the shares allocated.