Shares history 2002
At its meeting on 14 May 2002, the Board of Directors of “Assicurazioni Generali Società per Azioni” voted:
- omitted…the extraordinary allocation of profits to employees…omitted;
- accordingly, to increase the company’s share capital by a maximum of EUR 470,000.00 (four hundred seventy thousand/00) by issuing the appropriate number of new ordinary shares with a nominal value of EUR 1.00 (one/00) each, and therefore by a maximum of 470,000 (four hundred seventy thousand) shares. The increase shall be carried out as follows:
- a) capitalisation of the amount corresponding to the nominal value of the new issue up to a maximum of EUR 470,000.00 (four hundred seventy thousand/00) from the Extraordinary Reserve (profits from past periods);
- bonus issue of a maximum of 470,000 (four hundred seventy thousand) ordinary shares with the same characteristics of the shares already outstanding, to be allocated starting on 14 May 2002 to the recipients specified in the related Rules;
- dividend rights of the new shares effective as of 1 January 2002. The shares shall be issued with coupons 11 (eleven) onwards;
- if the aforesaid maximum number of shares is not allocated, the share capital shall be increased by the amount corresponding to the shares allocated.