Shares history 1999
At its meeting on 30 April 1999, the Board of Directors of “Assicurazioni Generali Società per Azioni” voted:
- omitted…the extraordinary allocation of profits to employees…omitted;
- accordingly, to increase the company’s share capital – within and not beyond 60 (sixty) days from the ratification of today's shareholder and board resolutions – from ITL 2,051,747,000,000 to ITL 2,051,851,000,000 by issuing the appropriate number of new shares with a nominal value of ITL 2,000. The capital increase shall be carried out as follows:
- capitalisation of a total of ITL 104,000,000 from the Share Allocation Reserve established in accordance with Article 2349 of the Italian Civil Code;
- bonus issue of 52,000 ordinary shares with the same formal characteristics as the shares already outstanding, transfer procedures and the rights of shareholders to assign their shares to the parties indicated in point 5-a, below, according to the terms and procedures specified in the same point 5;
- dividend rights of the new shares effective as of 1 January 1999; the shares shall be issued with coupons No. 8 onwards.
- - a) the recipients shall be Executives of "Assicurazioni Generali S.p.A.” employed from 1 January 1998 to 30 April 1999 without interruption.