Shares history 1962
The ordinary and extraordinary shareholders’ meetings of 10 November 1962 voted to increase the company’s share capital from ITL 12,000,000,000 to ITL 14,520,000,000. The increase, which was carried out free of charge by withdrawing the related amount from the “Monetary Adjustment Revaluation Reserve” (with no tax), was recorded on the share certificates with a stamp; it involved the issue of 220,000 new shares in the proportion of one share for every ten outstanding, with dividend rights from 1 January 1962. The related transactions began on 27 December 1962.
This resolution was ratified by the Civil and Criminal Courts of Rome by decree No. 5037 of 15 December 1962, filed with the Clerk of that Court on 20 December 1962, registered under No. 1136/47 of the Company Register, inserted in folder No. 258/21.