Shares history 1953
The ordinary and extraordinary shareholders’ meetings held on 30 June 1953 voted to increase the company’s share capital from ITL 8 billion to ITL 10 billion by increasing the nominal value of the shares from ITL 4,000 to ITL 5,000 each, with dividend rights from 1 January 1953.
The increase, which was carried out free of charge by withdrawing the related amount from the “Italian Real Estate Monetary Adjustment Revaluation Reserve”, was recorded on the share certificates with a stamp.
This resolution was ratified by the Civil and Criminal Courts of Rome by decree No. 3506 of 29 July 1953, filed with the Clerk of that Court on 11 August 1953, registered under No. 1136/47 of the Company Register, inserted in folder No. 258/21 and published in the Official Journal of the Province of Rome, No. 66 of 18 August 1953.