Lorenzo Pozza was born on 11 October 1966 in Milan. He has a degree in corporate economics and has been listed in the register of auditors since 1995. Is a professor of economic subjects at Bocconi University in Milan. He is a certified public accountant and an advisor for a number of enterprises operating in various business sectors, he has gained experience as a company director and statutory auditor. He is the author of numerous publications on financial reports and on the capital value of enterprises.
RELEVANT POSITIONS AS PER ARTICLE 148-BIS TUIF ON THE PLURALITY OF OFFICES
- Member of the Board of Directors of Amplifon S.p.A.
- Chair of the Board of Auditors of Ariston Thermo S.p.A.
- Chair of the Board of Auditors of Gas Plus S.p.A.
- Permanent auditor of Bracco Imaging S.p.A.
- Permanent auditor of Leonardo & Co. S.p.A.
- Permanent auditor of Merloni Holding S.p.A.
- Member of the Board of Directors of Rudra S.p.A.
- Vice-chair of the Board of Directors of Angelab S.r.l.
- Permanent auditor of Edison S.p.A.
- Permanent auditor of Transalpina di Energia S.p.A.