- Independent Director
- Non-executive Director
- Member of the Appointments and Remuneration Committee
- Member of the Risk and Control Committee
- Born in Rome on 30 August 1967
Sabrina Pucci has been a member of the board of directors of Assicurazioni Generali since 30 April 2013.
She embarked on an academic career after graduating in economics and business from La Sapienza University in Rome.
Her fields of research include international accounting standards, risk, insurance, banks, financial instruments, intangible assets and pension funds. She has published extensively in her fields of expertise.
RELEVANT POSITIONS OF OUR POLICY ON THE PLURALITY OF OFFICES
There are no relevant positions for our policy on the plurality of offices.
- Since 2005 she has been full professor of Business Administration at the Economics Faculty of Roma Tre University
- She is a member of the Insurance Accounting Working Group at the European Financial Reporting Advisory Group (EFRAG)