- Independent Director
- Non-executive Director
- Member of the Risk and Control Committee
- Member of the Related Party Transactions Committee
- Born in Belluno (BL) on 23 April 1978
Romolo Bardin graduated in Business Administration from Ca' Foscari University in Venice. Since 2002 he has been working for Del Vecchio Group, first at Luxottica S.p.A. and then at Delfin S.a.r.l.. He is currently Chief Executive Officer at Delfin S.a.r.l. and at other companies of the same group.
He was member of the board of directors of Molmed S.p.A., company listed on Milan Stock Market.
RELEVANT POSITIONS FOR OUR POLICY ON THE PLURALITY OF OFFICES
- Member of the Board of Directors, member of the Audit Committee and the Strategic and Investment Committee of Fonciere des Regions, company listed on Paris Stock Market
- Member of the Board of Directors of the following companies belonging to Fonciere des Regions: Batisica SA, Berlin I, Berlin V, Immeo Lux Sarl, Immeo Berlin Prime Sarl, Berlin Prime Commercial Sarl, Immeo Valore 4 Sarl, Immeo Valore 6 Sarl