- Independent Director
- Non-executive Director
- Member of the Risk and Control Committee
- Member of the Related Party Transactions Committee
- Born in Milan on 7 April 1961
Roberto Perotti graduated in Economics from Università Bocconi in Milan. He accomplished a Ph.D. at the Department of Economics in MIT. From 1991 to 2010 he was professor in Economics in many universities, among them Columbia University and Bocconi. From 1998 to 2010 he was the editor of some economic and financial journals, among which the Journal of the European Economic Association. He is the author of many essays and publications on national and international magazines.
RELEVANT POSITIONS FOR OUR POLICY ON THE PLURALITY OF OFFICES
There are no relevant positions for our policy on the plurality of offices.
- Member of the Advisory Scientific Committee of CREI
- Member of the International Research Fellows Network, Kiel Institut für Weltwirtschaft
- Member of the Scientific Committee of the Austrian Institute of Economic Research (WIFO)