Paolo Di Benedetto
- Independent Director
- Non-executive Director
- Chair of the Related Party Transactions Committee
- Member of the Corporate Governance, Social and Environmental Sustainability Committee
- Born in Rome on 21 October 1947
Paolo Di Benedetto graduated in Law with specialization in Administrative Sciences from La Sapienza University, Rome. He started his career at Banco di Napoli. He worked in Consob, first as a manager and then as a commissioner.
He has been Managing Director of SIM Poste S.p.A., BancoPosta Fondi S.p.A. SGR and member of the Board of Directors of Istituto Poligrafico e Zecca dello Stato S.p.A.. He has taught courses on securities law at the LUISS Guido Carli University in Rome and later at Tor Vergata University in Rome.
RELEVANT POSITIONS FOR OUR POLICY ON THE PLURALITY OF OFFICES
- Independent Director in Edison S.p.A.
- Independent Director in Cementir Holding S.p.A.
- Chair of the Fondo Nazionale di Garanzia (national compensation fund between financial intermediaries)