- Independent Director
- Non-executive Director
- Member of the Appointments and Remuneration Committee
- Member of the Related Party Transactions Committee
- Born in Arezzo on 18 October 1968
Diva Moriani has been a member of the Board of Directors of Assicurazioni Generali since 28 April 2016.
She graduated in Business Administration from Università degli Studi in Florence. She has been working for Intek Group S.p.A. since 1994, she became member of the Board of Directors in 2002 and since 2007 she has been filling the role of Executive Vicechair. She is Managing Director of KME AG and she covers many executive roles and/or Board positions in the main companies of the Intek Group.
RELEVANT POSITIONS FOR OUR POLICY ON THE PLURALITY OF OFFICES
- Member of the Board of Directors, CEO of the Nomination and Remuneration Committee and member of the Related Parties Committee of Moncler S.p.A.
- Member of the Board of Directors, member of the Nomination and Control and Risk Committees of ENI S.p.A.
- Member of the Board of Directors of Ergycapital S.p.A.
- Member of the Board of Directors of Dynamo Academy, Dynamo Foundation and Dynamo Association, first Italian Camp of recreational therapy for children with serious pathologies