- Independent Director
- Non-executive Director
- Chair of the Risk and Control Committee
- Member of the Corporate Governance, Social and Environmental Sustainability Committee
- Born in Milan on 30 January 1964
Alberta Figari has been a member of the board of directors of Assicurazioni Generali since 30 April 2013.
She obtained her law degree from Università degli Studi in Milan, in 1988. She obtained a master of laws degree from King’s College in London, and joined the Milan bar association in 1992. She is a partner at the law firm Clifford Chance, where she has gained significant experience in company law, banking/insurance law and financial law.
RELEVANT POSITIONS FOR OUR POLICY ON THE PLURALITY OF OFFICES
There are no relevant positions for our policy on the plurality of offices.
- Member of the Surveillance Body of Nice S.p.A
- Member of the Surveillance Body of Lando Renzi S.p.A